Saturday, March 3, 2012

There's something happening here...

Ian watch... day 9... the mood is tense!  We have officially checked into the delivery room at this point and my wife is filling out like a hundred papers in anticipation of the arrival of little Ian. After our appointment yesterday, which actually was the last scheduled appointment, a plan was devised to come in this morning, at 7:30 no less, and begin an IV of pitocin.  It would seem that there will be a baby here today or perhaps tomorrow.  Sorry, planet earth, but we will be contributing to your overpopulation, but it will be worth it, so you can suck it! I am writing this from my phone, and it's kinda a pain in the ass, so I'm going to cut this one a little short. Plus I'm nervous and I have to tend to the wife, but I'll be sure to update again soon. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment